ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We have been operating for over 20 years and during this time we have worked on a variety of Sydney Water assets and have proven experience in completing civil excavation, pipelaying, shutdowns and working with multiple stakeholders with competing deadlines.
We have 10 employees and qualified subcontractors that are drainage experts, having completed their apprenticeships in Plumbing and Drainage.
Our focus is on delivering value for money for our clients and the timely completion of projects. The company is founded on a culture of excellence taking pride in a job well done and a high level of attention to detail.
- 2001Hitec Drainage commenced trading.The business focussed on smaller plumbing contracts.
- 2002 The business becomes an incorporated company Hitec Drainage Pty Ltd and receives an ISO Quality Accreditation.
- 2002 Hitec becomes an accredited Sydney Water contractor.
- 2009 From 2002 until late 2009 Hitec was involved predominately constructing projects under Sydney Water’s developer works process with work for private developers and builders alike.
- 2013 From 2009 until 2013 Hitec was involved in the Network Alliance Program upgrading water mains and installing pressure reducing valves in various locations throughout the Sydney, Illawarra and the Blue Mountains regions. This work was in addition to developer works.
- 2013Hitec is now focussed on larger civil, water and wastewater augmentation projects and has a fleet of company owned excavators, backhoes, tippers and dumpers. There are 10 employees – experts in pipelaying, drainage and plumbing.